HDM Z1 Travel CPAP
Unplug. Pack light. Be free.
Looking for the perfect CPAP to take on your next trip? The Z1™ from Human Medical Design fits the bill perfectly, small and light enough to fit into a coat pocket.
With a footprint the size of a smart phone, this tiny machine can plug in on your next vacation, or go with you anywhere on battery power. The optional PowerShell case frees you up from the cord, with an integrated 45 wH lithium ion battery for at least 8 hours of use.
This is the perfect CPAP for an active lifestyle.
- In fact, the Z1™ is the smallest, lightest CPAP on the market.
- 10 ounces
- 6.5” x 3.3” x 2”
- No, really quiet. Quieter than a whisper, at 26 dB of sound during machine operation. This is much quieter than most CPAP’s.
- Can be used with included traditional AC power cord, or cordless with optional rechargeable batteries.
- Optional PowerShell accessory delivers a full nights’ sleep on a single charge.
- Purchase additional battery modules to switch out for multiple nights off the grid.
It’s easy to sleep with.
- The unique Z-Breathe™ algorithm built into this machine helps you breathe more naturally on CPAP. Z-Breathe™ learns your breathing pattern, and exerts less pressure when you exhale.
Ramp mode allows you to start at a lower pressure as you fall asleep, gradually increasing to your prescribed pressure. You choose the ‘ramp up’ time, 0 to 45 minutes.
It’s easy to read.
- The big, bright LCD display tells you exactly what is going on with your session, then the auto-off function dims the display for sleep. The screen will display your pressure setting, ramp time, power status, and more.
- Data capable. Need to record usage? The Z1™ is data-capable, and records information on events and compliance.
- The Z1™ comes with a 3 year warranty.