Medquarters accepts returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. Most products purchased come with the manufacturer’s standard warranty.
Product(s) must be unused and in original packaging with Instruction/Warranty paperwork. A refund will be issued less a 15% restocking fee on special order items. Shipping costs are non-refundable and customer is responsible for return shipping.
Please call us at 1-888-547-0242 for a return authorization number (RMA). All return items are inspected before any credit/refund/replacement is issued.
On the rare occasion that a product is received with a manufactures’ defect, call our office within 24 hours of receipt and we can trouble shoot the problem and take the appropriate steps. If you receive the item on the weekend or after our normal business hours please leave us a message at 1-888-547-0242. We will return your call on the next business day.
Please note that the above policy also includes all CPAP, BiPAP and APAP machines. A CPAP, BiPAP or APAP machine is considered opened regardless if any hours are placed on the machine and subject to the same return policy stated above. Most CPAP, BiPAP and APAP machines come with a manufacturer 2 year warranty for manufacture defects. Any misuse of the equipment may void the warranty. All warranty decisions are made solely by the manufacturer.
Because we sell medical products, certain guidelines must be followed, some of which prohibit the return of opened/used products. Items not in original packaging or that have been used are non-returnable for any reason. Bedding products (bed pillows, mattress covers, etc) are NOT available for returns.
Standard shipping is our default shipping method. Under this option we will use either United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Post Office (USPS) to ship your package. We will make this determination based on speed and cost effectiveness. This service is free. Please note: Offer for free standard shipping is only valid in the continental United States (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands).
Most orders placed before 3:00pm EST/EDT Monday through Friday will be shipped that day via chosen shipping choice. Orders placed after 3:00pm Monday through Friday or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following business day. If any orders are not available or are on backorder, the customer will be notified and the item will be shipped as soon as possible. Saturday delivery is available with express shipping, but at an extra charge. To choose this delivery method, you must speak with a customer service representative. Orders totaling $250 or more will require a signature. Signature requirement can be waived by calling our customer service department at 1-888-547-0242 or by leaving a message in the special instructions section of your cart.
Standard Flat Rate: $0.00
UPS Ground: $13.99
UPS 3 Day: $19.99
UPS 2 Day: $24.99
UPS Next Day: $44.99
UPS Saturday Delivery (if available): $59.99
Medquarters Privacy Notice
Last updated: June 12, 2023
Click here to print this Privacy Notice
This Company, subsidiaries, direct and indirect (“the Company”) Privacy Notice describes how we handle information relating to an identified or identifiable person (“personal data”) and what privacy rights you may have in relation to your personal data. Our Privacy Notice applies to our websites that post a link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Website”), when we provide our products and services, and during the general operation of our business. When you use our Website, or interact with us, you consent to the collection and handling of your data as described in this Privacy Notice.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identifiers (e.g., name)
- Contact information (e.g., telephone number, email address, physical address)
- Protected classification information (e.g., age, race, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status)
- Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased)
- Internet and network information (e.g., internet protocol address, information about a consumer’s interaction with our website)
- Geolocation data
- Inferences drawn from the categories of information identified here
- Sensitive personal information
We obtain the above categories of information from the following sources:
- From you when you directly or indirectly interact with us and provide us the data
- From social networks
- From public records
- From service providers
- From business partners
Use of Personal Data
We may use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our products and services
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with information, products, and services that you request from us
- To conduct market and consumer studies
- To personalize, advertise, and market our services
- To evaluate your eligibility for funding programs
- To process payments or verify your financial or insurance data
- To provide patient and healthcare support
- To conduct research and development, including clinical trials
- To report and investigate adverse events
- To detect, investigate, prevent, and respond to fraud or any other harmful activities
- To comply with our legal and contractual obligations
- To exercise and defend legal claims
- To otherwise operate our business
- As described to you at the point of data collection or handling or otherwise where we are legally permitted or are required to do so
Data that is in an aggregated or deidentified form is not personal data. We may share deidentified data, including HIPAA deidentified data.
Sharing of data
We do not share or sell your personal data. We will not disclose or transfer your personal data to any third party except when one of the following is true:
- You consent to the disclosure
- The disclosure is to a party that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with us
- The disclosure is related to a business purpose
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims
- The disclosure is required by law
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets
- The disclosure is not inconsistent with this Privacy Notice or our description at the point of collection or handling, and otherwise not prohibited by applicable law
When we disclose personal data for a business purpose, we enter a contract with the recipient that describes the purpose for handling the data and requires the recipient to keep them secure and confidential and not use them for any purpose except performing the contract. We have disclosed the following categories of data for a business purpose
- Contact information
- Protected classification information
- Commercial information
- Internet and network information
- Geolocation data
- Inferences drawn from the categories of information identified here
- Sensitive personal information
We may disclose data for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners (e.g., healthcare professionals, advisory boards, educational institutions)
- Service providers (e.g., contract research organizations, data handling and technology services, customer service administrators, payment processors, advertising networks and marketers)
- Legal and administrative authorities
- To an entity related to a business transfer
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your information
If you are accessing the Website from outside of the U.S., please be aware that data collected through the Website may be transferred to the U.S. (We are based in the U.S. and our Website is hosted on servers in the U.S.) We transfer data to the U.S. for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or our description at the point of collection or handling, and otherwise not prohibited by applicable law. Laws in the U.S. may be different from and provide less protection than those in the country you are located. We may also transfer personal data amongst ourselves or with service providers in other countries in order to process consumer privacy requests.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. If you visit a third-party website, you are subject to that website’s privacy notice and not ours.
Data storage and security
We may store your personal data in the U.S. such as, but not limited to, the cloud. Except as otherwise permitted or required by law, we retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of collection. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of processing by other means, and any applicable legal requirements.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your data from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Our service providers are also required to adhere to reasonable security practices to further ensure the protection of your data. That being said, digital transmission and storage of data is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the safety of your data.
Our websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. In the event we learn that we collected personal data from a child under the age of 13 through our website, we will delete the data unless they were collected with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws. We may collect personal data from a child with the consent of his or her parent or guardian outside of our website, such as when we offer patient support services.
Do Not Track
Your browser may allow you to set a Do Not Track (“DNT”) signal indicating that you do not wish your online activity to be tracked. We do not respond to and cannot act on received DNT signal headers.
Opt-out of communications
If you no longer wish to subscribe to our news, alerts, or any similar information sent by us, you can opt-out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each communication or by sending us your opt-out request using the “Contact” section below. If you opt-out, you may still receive communications related to your interactions with us, non-promotional communications, or others as required by law. We may also need to keep data we collected about you to record your decision to opt-out.
This section describes data privacy rights you may have and how to exercise them. Depending on applicable law where you reside, you may be able to assert certain rights related to your personal information identified below. If any of the rights listed below are not provided under law for your jurisdiction, we have absolute discretion in providing you with those rights.
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal information and a copy of such personal information.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal information to the extent permitted by law. We may also deny your deletion request to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities. We will notify any third party that we have shared your personal information with and instruct the third party to delete your personal information.
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation. In cases of opposition to the processing of personal information the Company reserves the right to assess the application, which will not be accepted if there are legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your freedoms, interests and rights.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal information be modified accordingly.
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal information.
- To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To data portability: you have the right to have the personal information you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
- To know: you have the right to be informed if in the last 12 months the Company has disclosed, sold or shared your personal information to a third party.
- To correct: you have the right to request to correct any inaccurate personal information about you. If any personal information requires correction, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to fulfill your correction request.
- To appeal: In some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to appeal an action by Company with regard to a privacy request.
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about consumer privacy rights in other states and how to exercise them, visit:
To exercise your privacy rights, send us your verifiable consumer request using the “Contact” section below.
You may exercise your rights to know, delete or correct by only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know, delete or correct related to your personal information. Depending on your jurisdiction, your ability to submit multiple requests within the same 12-month period may be limited.
The verifiable consumer request must (i) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data only, and (ii) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf subject to proof of identity and authorization. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity. We will only use personal data provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We will respond to your request consistent with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), the Colorado Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”), the Connecticut Data Privacy Act (“CTDPA”), the Utah Consumer Protection Act (“UCPA”) and the Texas Data Privacy and Security Act (“TDPSA”) which does not apply to certain data, such as those collected as part of a clinical trial and medical and healthcare information, and which prohibits us from providing certain sensitive information in response to a consumer request.
Please note we do not have data that would allow us to directly identify clinical trial subjects.
Data Protection Notice from Google Analytics
The Company uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how uses use the site. The Information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not use this information for cross-context behavioral advertising, nor will Google associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Response Timing and Format
will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact as provided “Contact” section below.
The Company endeavors to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
The Company will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights stated above. Specifically, unless permitted by law, the Company will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Privacy Notice updates
This Privacy Notice was updated in June 2023.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date. By using the Website, or interacting with us, you agree to be bound by the Privacy Notice as posted.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please contact us:
Mail at Medquarters
c/o Privacy Officer
19387 U.S. 19 North
Clearwater, Florida 33764
1-888-547-0242 (toll free)
or through our online privacy request form available at:
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Use of Content
You agree not to use this website except in a lawful way and for a lawful purpose. You agree not to send any electronic communication to the Company that contains any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other code that contaminates, damages or destroys any files, programs or other content or property of the Company or its customers or other users.
The Company retains all right, title and interest in and to the Company’s and the website’s content, products, documentation, software or other Company materials on the website and any Company patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right in any of the foregoing. You are solely responsible for obtaining any consent supporting your use of any materials protected by any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right and are responsible for any damages resulting from your disclosing or using any information on the website.
Additionally, any information contained within the Medquarters website may not be reproduced, resold or redistributed for any other purpose.
Information included on this website or within the links contained in this site is not meant to be a substitute for your doctor’s advice. If you have medical problems or suspect you may have a medical condition, please consult your doctor and follow his or her recommendations for treatment.
Users may choose to contact Medquarters via email through this website. Users are cautioned against disclosing any personal or confidential information in emails to the Company.
Medquarters does not make any representation or warranty with respect to the contents of this website or equipment provided by the Company or its agents, employees or representatives. The Company specifically disclaims fully any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation express or implied warranties of merchantability, suitability, accuracy, completeness, usefulness, timeliness, adequacy or fitness for any particular use, application or purpose. The Company and its officers, directors, agents, contractors and employees are not liable to you or any other person for damages, claims, demands or causes of action whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, relating to your use of any equipment or services provided by Medquarters or the use of this website and its content.
The Company makes no representations, warranties or covenants pertaining to errors, omissions, delays or other defects in the website or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contaminates, damages or destroys any files, programs or other content or property of the Company or its customers or other users.
Notices to the Company, to be effective, shall be mailed postage prepaid, certified mail or by overnight courier to:
720 Moorefield Park Dr. Suite 302
North Chesterfield, VA 23236
Medquarters may assemble links within this site for your convenience. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or currentness of information contained within these sites, or any inaccuracies in or omissions from such sites, or links from these to other sites, or whether this information is associated with the use of products and services offered through Medquarters, its partners or subsidiaries. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by Medquarters, or any of its partners or subsidiaries.
MEDQUARTERS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE OR EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS FULLY ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, APPLICATION OR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND EMPLOYEES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDQUARTERS OR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS PERTAINING TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR OTHER DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE OR THAT ITS FILES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT CONTAMINATES, DAMAGES OR DESTROYS ANY FILES, PROGRAMS OR OTHER CONTENT OR PROPERTY OF THE COMPANY OR ITS CUSTOMERS OR OTHER USERS.
To view the Customers Rights and Responsibilities, click here.
To view the Acknowledgement of Understanding, click here.
To view the Anti-Discrimination Policy, click here.